Chevron Background

September 3, 2013

Labor Day! And more about why I'm a jerk...

Anyone else have to hit their alarm clock THREE times this morning? What is it about vacations that makes you want to stay there. Oh that whole no working probably does it.

We had a FANTASTIC weekend spent in Indianapolis visiting my parents. The weather was either 90 degrees, or tornado like conditions with a side of lightning. At one point it started hailing. With all crazy weather, we did what we could to stay indoors. We went to the mall, we took a dip in the pool, we went for short walks in the morning... it was kind of perfect.

Oddly enough- we even LABOR-ed on Labor Day. Even though we stayed in our PJs until noon, we ended up getting several projects done around the house. Pictures coming your way this week!

Now ...more on why I'm a jerk. As you can tell- I was a horrible blogger last week. Only 2 posts!?! And it's all because of one thing: I had a secret. I had a big huge secret and one thing is for sure about me- I am thee worst at not telling!

Let's just get one thing straight: I'm not preggo! No bun in the oven here.

The big hullabaloo: I accepted a new job on Thursday night. Prior to learning of the offer- I was a basket of nerves. I was really hoping to hear back and like a toddler, couldn't keep still. I couldn't write any posts last week- it was like writers block. I couldn't get past telling all of ... the 2 or 3 of you- that I had this new opportunity knocking on my door. 

So I'm terribly sorry, please forgive me? And now that the writers block is lifted- let the DIY'ing commence! 

Happy Tuesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment