Chevron Background

September 6, 2013

Friday Randoms...

- What is it about Starbucks at night that makes you want to wear a hoodie, dark eye make up and listen to Dashboard Confessional.... anyone else? Beuhler? I think things like this actually make me miss college. Who knew!

- This new position I'm starting in a few weeks has me working from home 3 days a week. With this big change of "norm" I think I'm going to start being an afternoon tea type of person. I could slay an Earl Grey around 2-3 pm. 

- With every day this week I've had to tell someone else at my company that I'm moving on. Moving on feels so... morbid. I feel like half the time I should say sorry? Hoping to keep some good friendships I've made over the past 2 years. 

- Some days I think I'm just looking for something to be emotional about. I'm lookin at you Extreme Weight Loss. Gets me every time. Good thing I don't have Marley & Me on DVD.

- Thinking more and more about how bad would it be if I relocated my cute lil fam in the next 6-12 months or so? I don't want to say I'm feeling called because I feel called to donuts every.day. but we all know that is NOT Jesus talking. I mean... the unknown has kind of been in my face lately. 

What if no one likes me at this new job? What if I don't know what I'm doing. Scratch that, I always don't know what I'm doing- what if they figure it out. What if...what if ... what if. 

In all of that I've kind of realized I can either freak out about it, or deal with it as it comes to me. I'm taking the later road. But all of this makes me realize... what else am I not leaping into because of the "what ifs"? 

I actually felt like I was kind of at a fork in the road with this blog. I was just about ready to really launch into it, maybe rework everything. Get a new blog name. Facebook page. Really take all these crazy marketing ideas I give to everyone else and push it to this blog. Then this new job came around. Maybe I'll revisit the big launch in 6 months after I get a better handle of things?

Don't worry Mom! No serious considerations on the moving-yet. Just...thinking lately. Maybe too much. I need a hobby. Oh right... :) I gotta go spray paint something- quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment