Chevron Background

August 19, 2013

Poppin Tags!

Lately I've felt like I've been a too frequent shopper at my local GW, so on Friday I packed up my Mom In Law and we traveled to the "other" GW near us.

Not only did I clean up in the Home Goods Home Decor section but my MIL found a yellow shirt that she can't stop smiling about. Everyone wins!

Here are some of my findings, excuse the iphone bad flash...

First up was this lovely basket for a whopping $2.99! I was thinking I could easily DIY this like here or here or here or for a little pop of color here and because I'm obsessed with this blog here! Pinterest has crazy amounts of great ideas for this lil gem...
Don't you just love LOVE? I'm not crazy about the designs on the lettering, but that would be a quick and easy paint job if I get inspired...
Now this bad boy was a bit of a shocker from all parties. It was only $1.99 and as soon as I saw it I knew it wasn't meant to be Halloween colors.
 Just a close up of the craaaaazy amount of things going on here. Yowza. 


The weirdest part is that even though it had checkered/Halloween colors it actually said "Welcome" all over it. I didn't feel very welcome from it I'll say that. It didn't even last 1 day in my house staying with those crazy colors. Check back tomorrow to see the transformation :)

Hoping this week goes by fast- I'm already thinking of Friday and it's not even noon on Monday. That is not a good sign.

Have a great day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment