Chevron Background

August 9, 2013

Friday Randoms...

This week was one of "those" weeks. ALL day Wednesday I thought it was Thursday. I can't tell you how upsetting it was when I figured it out. With that- I am elated I made it to FRIDAY!

We have a few projects that will be happening in the next 2 days mainly...

- Finishing our 3rd bedroom's floors - yay!

- DIY'ing a dresser that was left here by the previous owners. Hoping to add a fun loud blue and maybe changing up the hardware.


With our big push to finish projects last weekend, we are definitely taking a break this week. We are hoping to relax and maybe reassess what we really want to finish up in the last few weeks of summer we have left.

Any fun projects you are wrapping up?
Anything you are looking forward to?

Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment