This weekend was all about Luci and me! With Luis helping out at our church all day Saturday and Sunday morning, we had a lot of quality time and of course some melt downs along the way too. But on to our adventures...
Knowing Saturday and Sunday I would be highly distracted by a curious toddler, I tried to do as much as I could...
- Finished painting the dresser + the book shelf...
- Finished priming the main bathroom
- As the previously purchased couch didn't fit into our house, it was returned and I beelined it back to Steinhafels to purchase a couch that could fit. Can we say power? Because I know I can! Found this beauty- not just in the clearance but the As Is section, it's the jackpot of jackpots! This beaut should be delivered next Friday, of course pending on if it fits - cross your fingers!:
- Enjoyed a much needed trip to Hobby Lobby for fabric and of course to do some intense clearance section searching
- Yay for available upgrades, purchased an iphone 5. Which means: more photos for you!
- Finished the dresser: pics to come!
- Moved in Luci's dresser and cleared out a few boxes of clothes and books
- 1 trip the Restore, 1 trip to GW (poppin tags!) and 1 small grocery trip
One fantastic find from Goodwill was 2 fun lanterns that now reside in our Master bedroom for only $6 each, they work for me:
So many fun DIY tutorials comin you way this week! Get pumped!