Chevron Background

June 26, 2013

Recent things I like...

I figured if I've been neglecting my hair- what else am I neglecting?

And that would be the STYLE portion of this blog. So here is a lil recap of things that have inspired me lately in the fashion world...

Still loving green..

Still loving lace, and well of course anything with Rachel B aint too shabby either..

This is just gorgeous- maybe for a wedding??..

And this is just cute. I mean.. really.. a tiny pig... get out, right?

I'm thinking I might be able to pull off this lil sneak peak of rib area as long as a high waist skirt was involved... maybe also a great place for a future tat?


Loving this for summer casual...
Pretty in pink...


New Trend??

And lastly- sooo comfortable looking! I love a good flowy skirt...

That's all for me for now. Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment