Chevron Background

June 4, 2013

Bring on the Books!

Luci's room needs a bookshelf like something FIERCE. I didn't really realize this until I was hauling a MASSIVE box filled with heavy heavy books.
Her Aunt RaRa is a teacher so you know this kid will be reading by 3 :)
Last night I found + purchased this same dresser on Craigslist for $5...



The first round of white paint started going on last night- along with finally painting Luci's dresser as well. I'm hoping to finish that up tonight with maaaaybe pictures by the end of the week.

I'm hoping to transform it into something like this. Instead of the pretty grey backing I'm thinking of doing brown with white polka dots to go with Luci's "jungle" theme...


 Other fantastic ideas for kids bookshelves...


I love the XO. How easy to make it personal!


This one is actually an easy DIY too. Buy 4 Ikea Spice Racks and paint! If I hadn't found my $5 treasure, I would have definitely gone this route...


I mean... a WAGON- so adorable. Although you might need to put stoppers on those wheels or you might have a trail of books throughout your house...
So cute!

Happy Bookshelfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment