Chevron Background

March 18, 2013

Welcome to Moooooving Week!

It's here! It's here! It's finally here!

We are moving at the end of this week. I'm going to do my best to not start each day with an anxiety attack. Here's hoping.

I haven't planned this much since my wedding. There are so many moving parts. Especially now with a kiddo.

Here's what I know:
- storage unit has been secured and ALL the paperwork has been filled out
- Movers have been scheduled
- New daycare for Luci has been located. They now have all their paper work.
- 1/2 my house is packed... 1/2 my house is not.
- my house is dirty


So in the next 4 days I'm hoping to pack EVERYTHING minus what we need for this week.

Friday and Saturday we clean! Like we've never cleaned before. I've purchased in bulk disinfectant wipes and magic erasers. Our place will be spotless! Or at least hopefully good enough to get our deposit monies BACK!

HOUSE UPDATE-
We received a counter back from the bank- oddly enough it was ABOVE the listing price, so we have met them 1/2 way. Hoping to hear back maybe this week!

I'll do my best to not bore you with packing posts for the rest of this week but no promises as it is all that is on my mind :/

I can't believe next week everything will be over and hopefully have gone smoothly... here's hopin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment