Chevron Background

February 15, 2013

Home Goods and Honey Comb... HAPPY

I'm not sure what took me so long to get to Home Goods but last weekend was my FIRST trip.

I was completely unprepared for this experience. For one- I took my kid and my husband. While this is normal because we like to spend every possible moment together to make up for missing eachother on the weekend, shopping with a toddler is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Regardless of the hubby and baby in tow- it was unreal. No question a interior designers dream come true. So many different ideas... so little time!!

I wish I could say this post was sponsored by them but it really isn't. I'm just that much of an absolute nerd for all things gorgeous interior design related.

Shout out to my best friend for only asking for "really anything from Home Goods" for her birthday to force me there.

It was hard to leave with just 1 thing- so I left with two but technically one was a gift!
I'm not finding the purchase I made or I'd be hella tagging those pics. But seriously honeycomb is so hot right now! Here are some pictures to prove it...

http://youtu.be/ae9_RGZLZhI
Source: indulgy.com via kerry on Pinterest



On a super random side note- I cannot get enough of this song/video - warning it's a lil racey but... kind of worth it for its hilariousosity..ness...just watch it! Go here for the clean version...
http://youtu.be/ae9_RGZLZhI

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment