Chevron Background

February 11, 2013

Birthday Week!

My darling, adorable, lovable, lil baby girl is turning TWO on Friday!?

I can't even believe it.

I'm not that old...right?

Spoiler Alert- most likely the majority of my posts this week will be about birthday related news :)

In other news... LENT starts this week. I'm nervous to give up sweets. But I've done a really good job of stock piling all those calories. I introduced Luis and Luci to Paczkis - pronouced poonch keys. We found 4 for $2.79 - on sale at Meijers. So now that I've downed a donut I think I'm REALLY read to say good bye to sweets for 40 days. Maybe I'll have to sneak in one more horribly/wonderfully fattening sweet before Wednesday hits.

Suggestions?

What should be my "final sweet"??


I'm in between another donut or maybe a cupcake :)

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment