Chevron Background

January 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Post!

So today is my birthday.

While I'm slightly in denial about getting older I am not in denial about eating CAKE!

So while I might be "26" again... I can't wait to overindulge on amazing calories.

We celebrated my bday over this past weekeknd. Fun events included: sushi with my friends and family, thee best burger EVER (juicy lucy w/ aloha bread made with love from my adorbs hubbie) and of course CHEESECAKE! We went to Cheesecake factory so I could dive into my favorite: red velvet cheesecake.

Fortunately, Red Velvet Cheesecake is soooo rich- I've been nibbling at it for the last few days. It's like every day is a celebration :)

Yesterday I had some time to relax and think about past birthdays- more specifically 2 bdays ago. I had just lost my job and was 8 1/2 months preggo- stressed? Yeah a bit! I am so thankful that I am in a better place with  my family, my finances, my job and well- in LIFE! So grateful and so blessed I can't even begin to tell you how full my heart is.

<3>

So get out today- and celebrate my birthday! No matter where you are, eat some cake - for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment