Chevron Background

January 28, 2013

Blame It On The Day Job...

My day job is: Marketing.
My degree was in: Marketing.
My passion in life is: coffee, Jesus, my adorable child, being a fantastic wife oh and... Marketing (not in that order).

So when I see a company (or product) that is great, I'm hoping (crossing my fingers) that they have fantastic or at least standard marketing.

There's only so much I can take before I have to say something. 1 email with a bad background color and horrible fonts makes my skin crawl.
Maybe I can withstand 2 emails- but when the 3rd email comes through with the same bad taste, it's just too much.

Websites are the worst.

There are so many companies out there who will charge you $$ to set up your website. They are not marketers, they just want to make money. All they are doing- and paid to do - is take your company's information and smear it onto a webpage. If you pay MORE they might be nice and help you with cohesive colors and work with you on a brand. But most likely not.

That's where I come in... with an email to a company begging them to let me help them. I can create beautiful things for companies. I even offer to do it for free stuff instead of asking for a paycheck. I don't want your money- I want to sleep easier at night knowing you are doing the right thing for you!

Ahhhh I feel better now that's off my chest. :) Happy creating everyone! And when you need someone- I'll be there to help everyone ELSE know of your great creative ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment