Chevron Background

November 29, 2012

Winning without a Powerball Ticket??

The last few days have been an uproar of constantly hearing about where the Powerball jackpot currently is at, who is buying tickets and full descriptions on who was in line to buy their tickets (really a fur coat??).

So this got me thinking - as I'm sure millions of others did- what would I do if I had MILLIONS of dollars?

Sure we would take the cash amount after taxes then probably take a luxurious vacation, pay off all our debts (g'bye student loans!), give a significant hunk to charities and quit our jobs. But let's think long term...

I grew up a WORKER. I would probably go crazy within a week of not having a 9-5 to attend - although my house (I mean my mansion...) would be SPOTLESS.

I think I would dive head first in the housing market. I LOVE interior design and finding 'diamonds in the rough'. While I'm crazy for marketing and always will be, I think I would really dig into finding some houses to flip. And then in my free time I could justify watching HOURS of HGTV - win win!

So what's stopping me?? Oh right.. that whole money factor/wanting to be stable in my income yada yada. Until then Luis and I will keep singing "Even though we aint got money, I'm so in love with ya honey!"

And for round two of quoting fantastic bands... 

what would you do if you had a million dollars?

No comments:

Post a Comment