Chevron Background

August 6, 2012

Sweeeeets time!

I don't know what it is about sweets but I am a huge addict.

I might be able to turn down cookies (store bought, because you KNOW homemade is going in my tummy), and sometimes candy. But my ultimate weakness, is cake.

And yes I do consider myself a cake connoisseur.

While I'm trying to cut back, big time, on eating sugar, I thought I would take you through a magical sweets journey so hopefully I won't be making this and adding to my waistline....

Oreo Poke Cake

Cinnamon Bites... ooooh cinnamon!?


Better than sex cake (I didn't create the title)
 Maybe this didn't work.... let's go grocery shopping!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, everything looks so good! I have lots of desserts linked on my pinterest page. Pretty dangerous stuff! I love the new blog look, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for guiding me to the right place :) This is definitely a post I have to force myself to not re-read or I'll drive myself into a baking frenzy!

      Delete