Chevron Background

August 17, 2012

Random Rumblings

Aaaah what a great week in the Gorbena Household!

- Lucia learned a new word: "Mine" ... it's also her favorite word

- This week I was teaching Lucia her 1,2,3's. But it went more like..
Me: Ooooone...
Lucia: Two.....
Me: Two...
Lucia: Two...
Me: Three?
Lucia: Two!

So she knows "Two" really really well. It actually messes me up when she says two but holds up 1 finger. You would think I'd be better at this whole counting thing.

- Watching 98 degrees on the Today show makes me feel old

- I was able to run 3.5 miles twice in 1 week aaaand made up for it by eating ice cream and cookies

- Cold weather makes me want to hibernate

- Today I make my way to Michigan to host and attend one of my closest friends Bachelorette parties! Luis and Luci get a daddy/daughter weekend. The real question is: will I be able to carry a conversation with adults that doesn't involve talking about baby related topics?? :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment