Aaaah what a great week in the Gorbena Household!
- Lucia learned a new word: "Mine" ... it's also her favorite word
- This week I was teaching Lucia her 1,2,3's. But it went more like..
So she knows "Two" really really well. It actually messes me up when she says two but holds up 1 finger. You would think I'd be better at this whole counting thing.
- Watching 98 degrees on the Today show makes me feel old
- I was able to run 3.5 miles twice in 1 week aaaand made up for it by eating ice cream and cookies
- Cold weather makes me want to hibernate
- Today I make my way to Michigan to host and attend one of my closest friends Bachelorette parties! Luis and Luci get a daddy/daughter weekend. The real question is: will I be able to carry a conversation with adults that doesn't involve talking about baby related topics?? :)
Have a great weekend everyone!