Chevron Background

August 10, 2012

Random Rumblings

Who's ready for Friday's edition of Random Rumblings...  (I am!!)

  • TGIF- I mean come on! What a craaaazy week! I feel like I haven't stopped running. Am I the only one? Was your week crazy too?
  • My precious little baby girl bit someone at daycare. Looks like we will be taking an EXTRA helping of humble pie and working really hard on helping Luci learn how to share- oi!
  • On a positive note, because I'm so crazy about that lil puddin pants, she had one super cute moment. In my heels, she proudly trucked her way to our door, turned around and said "Bye" and tried to reach for the door knob. Who's kid is this? :)
  • Through out this entire week I've learned that God is in control. This sounds simple. But by Wednesday I definitely lost sight of that. Thankfully things turned around by Thursday.
  • I got to catch up with my Grandpa this week and was reminded of how blessed I am. I have a healthy, mostly happy family and our biggest complaint is not spending more time together. How can you beat that? Thank you Jesus for your continuous blessings :)
  • I ran 3.5 miles yesterday. Definitely a first for me, and much like seeing a car after it passes the 100,000 miles mark, I shockingly didn't break down!
  • Lastly- did anyone else get a lil weepy when the USA Women's Sand Volleyball won? I broke out the kleenex. So proud of our amazing USA competitors!
No matter how I don't believe Him, He really does give me only as much as I can handle :)

Happy weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment