Chevron Background

August 3, 2012

Random Rumblings...

What a great great week!

- Lucia said her first sentence: "Cute shoes" and a few days later we heard: "I stuck" (and she actually was stuck!)

- I officially purchased a pair of nude pumps. People: this.is.epic. I literally woke up excited about my newest purchase. This might seem a lil much, what can I say? It's an obsession.

- The Olympics are encouraging me to work out more. I'm even thinking of trying to run 4 miles next week. If you don't hear from me for a few days... please call for help!

- Luis and I are head over heels for a new shoe: Suits. We watched all episodes available in 3 days... start watching- it is SO good...

- All of these discussions of Chic-fil-A just make me hungry

Lastly- a huge thanks to my dear friend Katie from Love, Lattes & Lullabies for helping me revamp my blog.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment