Chevron Background

August 1, 2012

Baby Shoe Wear of the Summer

Around June of this year, we realized we needed to equip our kiddo with some seriously cute kicks for the summer.


We went searching- like crazy people- high and low to find these in the right size:


Apparently, we didn't get the memo that every mom in the world would want these for their kids too. Fortunately, we found a pair.


Thank you, Target, for letting us enjoy Crocs (usually $24) for a non croclike price, $14!


Here's our problem: It's been a few months and Luci's feet are getting torn up.


My experience with Crocs are that they hug your feet and are super comfy. But for lil tooties, with super soft skin- it's no bueno! Especially with the heat of the summer, any moisture makes it worse.


Is anyone else having these problems?

I know the ideal solution would be socks- but in 100 degree heat, I don't think so!



Solution two is: try a different shoe. Which we will, but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some fantastic idea that I had no knowledge of first.

Let me know if there is a hidden secret I don't know about yet in regards to kids summer shoes :)

And as usual.. thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment