Chevron Background

July 12, 2012

Treadmillin

We recently purchased a treadmill on Craigslist. 


Don't worry- it's out of Lucia's reach and we always keep the "key" out of it. While she is curious, like a cat, she is way too preoccupied with trying to obtain as many remotes and phones as possible.


Not our treadmill - this one looks much fancier!


If anyone is like me, you've read children dying from getting wrapped around the cords or it accidentally turning on. So scary!


Keep in mind- for some reason, Luis told me of a family who found a PYTHON in their babies crib, in southern Illinois. Their neighbors had the snake and it got out of it's cage. Baby was fine - but I'm not! I have forced Luis to check on Lucia at least 3 times just to check for snakes. 


It's like you think you know all the dangers of life- and then you read about PYTHONS!


Whew...I feel better now that I've warned you all. Now back to workin on my fitness!


I think us having this workout equipment in the house is a good thing. It stares at me if I don't run on it every night. So here's hoping I can up my mileage/week.


One thing to note- it's starting to make noises... hopefully this is normal??

No comments:

Post a Comment