Chevron Background

July 20, 2012

Sad Sad Day

Hey bloggers --


If you are anything like me, you have been fixed to the TV for any updates on the news of the tragic shooting in Aurora, Colorado.


My thoughts and prayers are with those families. I can't even imagine what they are going through.


Definitely take today- and snuggle those who you love just a little bit longer. We are so blessed.


On a slightly different topic- you might have noticed my absence this week. For that- I'm so sorry!! But I have a big big secret. And I am the worst secret keeper. JUST TO CONFIRM- I'm not pregnant! I promise. I mean I'm pretty sure- just kidding- seriously not preggo.


When I have a secret- I want to tell everyone. So I've been trying to write blogs every day but I keep letting the cat out of the bag.


So when I can, I will reveal it- but until then I will try my best to write without breaking out in hives from my nerves... oi!


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment