What a fun/quirky week!
- I definitely feel a change about to happen in the Gorbena household. I don't know what it is- I just sense there's definitely a shifting. Just to confirm: I am not preggo!
- I swear I heard Lucia say "Grandma" today - here's hoping a new word! Other words this week added to her vocab: red and blue!
- We discovered this week that Lucia sucks her thumb to the point where it is starting to crack and waking her up at night :( Looking into ways of safely convincing a 16 month that she doesn't need her go to comfort aid!
- Let me put all your questions to rest: Yes, there is a thing in this world called Pink Lemonade Cake- I've had it and yes it is as amazing as it sounds
- Traveling to Michigan this weekend so please forgive the delayed blog postings
- Shockingly God does not give us more than we can handle- but I found myself questioning that more than normal this week :)
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!