Chevron Background

July 24, 2012

It's Luau Time!

I was (most likely randomly) chosen to help put together a party for the musicians of our worship team at church!

So honored, and soo excited am I to get this thing goin!

If you didn't get it from the title of this post- we're doing this party Luau style! I'm thinkin cute party leis, pulled pork sandwiches, and of course a dessert buffet! Who doesn't like a plethora of dessert options?

Here's some inspiration...

Can you imagine these fun table spreads??


I have on my list to look for that fun palm tree decorations to go over the tables.


I love the idea of fruit (pineapples anyone?) and fresh flowers for decorations...





 
 
 
 
Happy Luau'ing people!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh ooh! You should do a pineapple palm tree!!

    http://dollarstoremom.com/2012/06/pinterest-picks-39/

    ReplyDelete