Chevron Background

July 18, 2012

Baby it's HOT outside!?


I'm not sure where you are from. But I live in Illinois. And Illinois has been dealing with some HOT temperatures! For 2 weeks in a row, there have been multiple days of triple digits.


TRIPLE DIGITS people!?


This lil lady enjoys her days at around 60-70 degrees. This over a hundred just isn't working for me but it did make me realize how excited I am for Fall.


My absolutely fav season of the year: FALL. Who is with me??


With my infinity scarf at my side, this fall is going to be absolutely: EPIC. I can.not.wait.


Here's some fun polyvore to get you thinking colder times a comin. Mixing some browns and pinks...


Fallish Coffee



Sweatshirt hoody / Bullhead jeans / Report zig zag shoes / Proenza Schouler leather bag, $1,895 / Astley Clarke flower ring / Kate Spade earrings / Vintage hair accessory, $33

No comments:

Post a Comment