Chevron Background

June 28, 2012

SYTYCD- Oooh Top 20

If you know me, you know I am kind of a nerd for reality tv - especially So You Think You Can Dance.


Maybe it was because I always wanted to be a dancer but growing up in a conservative relgious home, dancing was frowned upon :( But with my strong love of Arts- I am a huge fan of this show.


This year's top 20 has so many stars, already! And last night's show proved perfection as it included one of my favorite women: Zooey Deschanel! While I am head over heels for Zooey- but that lovely lil lady has no idea about dance. I feel like every other word out of her mouth was "so wonderful" or "so amazing" or "so good" - but I still ate it up because Zooey is cute and I heart her.


All the dances were just so great. Goosebumps and tears through out the entire show from this ole sap. Ugh and Mia Michaels is back- come on! That is just quality. 


My favorites - Cyrus and the blonde with the red red lips: Alexa! 


I can't wait for the rest of the season. I'm ready for a dance party! Anyone? Bueller? :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so with you! And ready for that dance party! But I want to know how do you know the top 20 already? or did I miss something? I thought that was happening tonight??? Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way lady! :) Top 20 was revealed on Wednesday!!
    Let's get that dance party goin- I am with ya!!

    ReplyDelete