Chevron Background

June 29, 2012

Humid Hair

On our lil vaca I figured I would try a little experiment that I liked to call: The No Conditioner Experiment.

Just like it sounds- I had zero conditioner on this trip! Not necessarily on PURPOSE but more because I thought I packed some and didn't.



I assumed that since I have some craaaazy hair when I'm in the humidity anyways- why not let these locks go crazy?


Boy did I underestimate the level of insanity my hair could reach. Never ever again will I go without conditioner. There's a difference between humidity infused volume and the rats nest I had to deal with. 


Think dreadlocks- sans the cool factor and you are where I was.


By the time we were back on land I think I used 1/2 a bottle of conditioner just to say sorry and make up for lost time.u


With Chicago-land temps reaching over 100 this weekend- I wanted to recommend everyone to stay cool, SPF'd and stay conditioned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment