Chevron Background

August 5, 2010

Pregnancy: 1st Trimester Chart!

This week has been shockingly calm for my pace of work. I even had downtime. That almost never happens! So while researching email marketing (you can do that- there are blogs to read and everything!) I learned that people who read blogs love charts.

This makes perfect sense to me since I won’t subscribe to a blog unless there are pictures. If you don’t have some form of visual aid to keep me locked in… forget about it!

So, being that I am at the end of my first trimester, I thought I would give you all a picture of what it’s been like for the past 7 weeks that I’ve been aware of a lil human growing in me…

It hasn’t been the most glamorous. However, I’ve heard the 2nd trimester is a lot better. There is the promise of a baby bump versus the current weird looks of “did she just gain a lot of weight”? I heard there is glowing involved. I’m really excited for the glowing. That just sounds fantastic.

I'm leaving tonight for a trip to Michigan to see beautiful friends and family. I can’t wait to share pictures and fun stories once I’m back!

So get excited for that :)

And always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment