Chevron Background

July 12, 2010

Who shrunk my pants?!

Well the baby-ness has set in already.

I thought it would take a little longer than this... but only 9 weeks in and my pants officially would not button today (sorry...tmi?)

This baby is still making me feel gross all the time. We're really hoping for that to go away in about 3 - 5 weeks and really the sooner the better. The 2nd hardest part has been fatigued. This weekend I took a total of 5 naps... and went to church. That was it!

Busy busy week this week: Wednesday is our 1st ultra sound! On Saturday we are going to an auction for our dream home (prayers needed!!) that is worth over $180,000 easily and is starting bids at $85,000... Kind of a shot in the dark but we love those kind!

Ultra sound pictures coming soon :)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Its OK, sometimes my pants dont button and im not even preggo. Good luck on the house and cant wait to see the first baby pics soon!!! Baby girl im still guessing...
    - Yenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha me too -pre preggers yenny :) Thanks! I'll keep you posted!!

    ReplyDelete