Chevron Background

July 7, 2010

Shhhhh Secrets!

Many of you (or the 5 followers I have) might be wondering what happened to me? I haven't posted in over 20 days - that is blog suicide!

No fear- this blog will go back into full swing mode shortly!

I have a secret. And it's a doozie. Some might have already been informed but all will know by tomorrow (if all goes as planned). While I know you might be thinking- secrets don't make friends. I would agree with you, so I'm hoping you were patient enough to bare with me.

I'm a horrible secret keeper (all future best friends- beware!). So I have gone silent on this blog to guarantee I don't spill the beans.

For that I do thoroughly apologize however had I let you know that I was going silent because of a secret- I would have just told you :)

More info to come!

And as always...thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. please don't tell us your coming out of the closet...I just don't think I can take it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Cats out of the bag - thanks a lot Rach! ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're pregnant! I don't know how I knew, it seems to be going around actually... write back soon and confirm. You have me sitting on the edge of my seat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I love secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ding ding ding! Cherri you are the winner :) Great guessing!

    ReplyDelete